The Warsaw Chamber of Commerce presents Holiday Moonlight Magic from 4 to 8 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 4.
Schedule of events:
4 to 8 p.m.
• Visit the Gingerbread Man at Valley Computers. Handmade creations by Reed's Beads and Crocheted Creations, TailAwaggin K9 Creations and Barn Star Primitives will be available for sale.
• Artwork from Mudpie's and Milestones and the YMCA and Letchworth pre-kindergarten classes, will be on display at the Spotlight Theater and the Artisan Villa.
4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
• The United States Marine Corps Toys for Tots Drive will be in town for one evening. Drop off a new and unwrapped toy until Dec. 12 at Warsaw's Country Courier.
5 to 7 p.m.
• Meet Mrs. Claus in the Tea Room at the Artisan Villa for cookies and hot cocoa.
5 to 7:30 p.m.
• Taste your way through Downtown Warsaw and vote for your favorite chili in the Chili Tasting Contest.
5 to 8 p.m.
• Make-and-Take Craft by the Girl Scouts for children ages 5 to 12 at Gemstone Insurance.
• Enjoy s'mores at the Warm Up Fire at Liberty Way.
• Yummie's has holiday flavors of homemade ice cream on sale.
5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
• Hay wagon rides at the Spotlight Theater. Hot cocoa and cookies provided by the Warsaw Penny Saver.
5:30 to 8 p.m.
• The Spotlight Theater will be collecting non-perishable food items for the Warsaw Food Pantry.
• Enjoy caroling by the Bicentennial Singers and the Warsaw Barbershop Chorus throughout the evening.
6 to 7:30 p.m.
• Santa meet-and-greet at the Spotlight Theater.
• A Cutest Elf Contest will be held for all ages at Zeches Brand Source.
7 and 7:30 p.m.
• The Grinch will be at the Warsaw Public Library for a reading of How The Grinch Stole Christmas."
• Lighting of the monument with Santa and the Warsaw Fire Department and friends.
• Gingerbread House Contest entries will be on display from Dec. 1-13 at the Warsaw Public Library.
• Jewelry event at Envision Salon and Spa.
Shop Warsaw for the holidays from Nov. 29 to Dec. 5 and you can be the lucky winner of a holiday gift basket provided by the Greater Warsaw Chamber of Commerce Moonlight Magic participants, according to chamber officials.
For more information visit www.warsawchamber.com.