The Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce & Tourism office recently held its annual organizational meeting at River Spring Lodge, Bennington. As per the bylaws, directors and officers are elected annually at the meeting and the staff present the annual report of the organization, says Chamber President Scott Gardner.
The following were elected directors:
• Darren Long, Prestolite, Inc.;
• Michael Hardie, Tompkins Insurance Companies;
• Nicole White, Freed Maxick CPA;
• Becky Ryan, Wyoming County Board of Supervisors;
• Austin Fish, Complete Payroll;
• Brock Beckstrand, Upstate Door Inc;
• Jackie Hoyt, Arts Council for Wyoming County;
• Teresa Gibson, Pioneer Credit Recovery/Navient;
• Chris Lester, Arcade & Attica Railroad; and
• Daniel Burling, Rivellino Realty.
• John Wheeler, Bank of Castile;
• Daniel Egan, Beaver Hollow Conference Center;
• Norb Fuest, Apple Tree HR Safety Consulting;
• Lisa Seewaldt, Ash-Lin’s Elegant Rose;
• Jenifer Bannister, DeLaval Dairy Services, Inc.; and
• Andrew Rice, Five Star Bank.
• Andrew Stang from PrizmTech Document & Technology Solutions (remains on the board).
Elected officers for a one-year term include:
• Norb Fuest, chairman;
• Hans Kunze, vice-chairman;
• Nicole White and Colleen Kennedy, treasurer.
“The staff and I look forward to continuing our work with this group of diverse and dedicated members and directors,” Gardner said. “Our board of directors are leaders in their respective fields and bring a great wealth of knowledge to the organization. We deeply appreciate their commitment to the membership and the business that the chamber serves.”
The following members have served multiple terms and are not returning:
• Tom Carpenter from Clark Patterson Lee;
• Rachael Becht from Koike Aronson Ransome; and
• Jason Beck from Brixwood Realty.